CS101 GDB No 1 Fall 2017
Dear students, Here you can read or download CS101 - Introduction to Computing Graded Discussion (GDB) No 1 Solution and Discussion of Semester Fall 2017. Please visit your GDB interface in your LMS to put your comments on the dates 30-01-2018 and 31-01-2018 only. GDB Due Date is 31 January, 2018. CS101 Graded Discussion (GDB) Solution File has been added. We are here to facilitate your learning and we do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Previously we shared CS101 Assignment No 2 Solution Fall 2017.
|CS101 GDB No 1 Solution Fall 2017|
CS101 GDB Topic:Artificial Intelligence is designing machines that have the ability to think. Discuss whether artificial intelligence systems improve learning with experience like human or not?
Your answer should be to the point (Maximum 4 lines and Font Size 11 or 12).
CS101 GDB No 1 Solution Fall 2017You can see the Sample Preview of CS101 GDB Solution provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) below. Click on Download Button to Download Solution File in Your PC. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates.
CS101 GDB Solution File Sample Preview
|CS101 GDB Solution File Sample Preview Fall 2017|
CS101 GDB Solution Download Link
CS101 Assignment No 1Dear Students, Here You can read and Download CS101 - Introduction to Computing Assignment no 1 Solution and discussion Fall 2017. CS101 Assignment Due Date: 06/11/2017. Assignment Total Marks: 20.
|CS101 Assignment No 1 Solution and discussion Fall 2017|
CS101 Assignment Objective:
- To understand the practical implementation of binary conversion into decimal data conversion.
- To understand the basic concept of fundamentals Gates and how to use it to solve a problem.
CS101 Assignment Uploading instructions:
- Your assignment must be in .doc or docx format (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, bmp, etc will not be accepted).
- Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.doc).
- No assignment will be accepted through email.
CS101 Assignment Rules for Marking:
- It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
- Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student (Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No. 1
Convert (10101000)2 into decimal equivalent. You have to show all conversion steps. [Marks 6]
Question No. 2You are required to solve the given Boolean Expression by filling the following truth table. [Marks 14]
|CS101 Assignment Question No 2|
CS101 Assignment Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 06-11-2016
CS101 Assignment No 1 Solution Fall 2017
CS101 - Introduction to Computing Assignment no 1 Solution ideas are given below. Solution File is shared by Tairq Malik. Please Cross check the Solution before submitting your assignment.
CS101 Assignment Question No 1 Solution(10101000)2 = 0x20 + 0x21 + 0x22 + 1x23 + 0x24 + 1x25 + 0x26 + 1x27
= (0x1) + (0x2) + (0x4) +(1x8) + (0x16) + (1x32) + (0x64) + (1x128)
= 0 + 0 + 0 + 8 +0 + 32 + 0 + 128
Answer = 168
|CS101 Assignment Question No 1 Solution|
CS101 Assignment Question No 2 Solution
|CS101 Assignment Question No 2 Solution idea|
Assignment Solution Download Link
You can Download Solution file in pdf format from the button given below.
If Assignment Solution was helpful. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates. Thank You.