Business administration is the process of development and creation (in organization), the most effective usage and control of economic and social systems. According to institutional spheres, it is targeted at business activity, national economic and social systems, non-profit enterprises, etc. At the same time, it is represented as an academic discipline, social science, which subject lies in studying social organization.
Nowadays, it is unlikely to say how and when the art and science of business administration have started up. It always existed in those places where people worked and, as a rule, in three spheres of human society:
- political - necessity of establishment and maintenance of order in groups;
- economic - necessity to look for, produce, and divide resources;
- protective - protection from enemies and wild animals.
When writing term paper on Business Administration, students search for credible sources, such as management articles. The above-mentioned sources, in general, reflect the modern system of viewpoints, which main items are the following:
- enterprise is an open-end system considered in the unity of factors of internal and external environment;
- commitment to the quality of manufacturers and services, consumer satisfaction;
- situational approach, importance of quickness and adequateness of reaction;
- the main sources of profit are people, who possess knowledge how to use resources effectively and write management reports, as well as conditions for realization of their potential;
- business administration system aimed at enhancement of the role of organizational culture and innovations, motivation of workers, and managerial style.
Taking into consideration these main items, one can easily analyze them and use this information to compose an efficient management resume.
All viewpoints have their own causes of occurrence. These causes of occurrence for business administration modern system of viewpoints can be reflected in papers when doing homework. Management viewpoints can be the following:
- scientific and technological revolution alongside with concentration of scientific and production possibilities;
- in the post-war period, the considerable role in world economy was played by innovative technologies;
- production is more and more targeted at consumers' specialized needs. The given factor provoked the formation of a great number of small and medium-size enterprises with new workplaces for employees who have to deal with management cover letter writing, complication of connections system between organizations, high value of such business criteria as flexibility, dynamism, and adaptability to requirements of external environment.
There are several principles in new paradigm that can become helpful when working on management review. These principles consist in:
- loyalty to employees;
- responsibility as a compulsory condition;
- routes of communication that permeate the form horizontally and vertically;
- atmosphere in organization, which helps to develop abilities of employees;
- determination of participation interest of every employee taking into account common results of management research;
- prompt response to changes in surrounding environment;
- methods of work with people, which bring satisfaction;
- direct participation of managers in group work at all stages as the condition of coordinated activities;
- business management articles writing and listening skills concerning everyone faced by a manager;
- business ethics as the golden rule;
- honesty and loyalty to people;
- reliance on business fundamental principles - quality, expenses, innovations, control of resources, staff;
- quality of individual work and its constant advancement.
In case you have familiarized with this information, but you still need management assignment help, do not be shy and consult with your scientific supervisor.
The whole complex of ideas, which account for business administration system of this or that organization, is called the model of management. Religious, geographical, and political factors have an impact on the formation of these models, which, in their turn, may serve as good topics for a bunch of papers, such as articles on management. There are the following models:
The main factor, which has had an impact on Asian model, is Buddhistic philosophy. World perception in the East radically differs from the European one, that is why Western example was impossible in Asian countries. The given model can be considered as one of the topics for management thesis paper.
Characteristic features of Asian model include:
- incompany and interfirm relations that are based on confidence and mutual understanding of company's leaders;
- relatively high level of staff education;
- commitment to loyalty of partners to each other;
- perception of the common contribution regarding organization development and importance of management review report system.
Friendly relationships between staff members form the basis of Asian business administration. The main distinction of American business administration style lies in the way of negotiation by businessmen who, during the process of discussion, touch upon all subjects, gradually approaching to the essence of the matter. Such reason can be explained as an effort to achieve confidence at first, and then solve the main problems. There are considerable differences between daily routine and philosophy of managers of various models.
Thus, Japanese entrepreneurship offers:
- wearing only official uniform during the working time;
- compulsory reward for success at work;
- function and development of quality service;
- organization of the common canteen for company's leaders and workers;
- usage of lifelong recruitment experience.
There are the following fundamental propositions at the bottom of the given model: individual responsibility and self-esteem of leaders from separate subdivisions at the company. The main participants of Western model are owners, shareholders, managers, government institutions, broker's boards, and consulting firms.
Western model is characterized by:
- absence of self-devotion to work;
- principle of the leader's individual responsibility when making decisions (subordinates only help to choose a decision on the basis of cost analysis);
- distinction of business and private relationships.
Western entrepreneurship consists of American, English, and German constituents. American kind offers realization of the following statements that may be used as a supporting material in a dissertation. Management statements are:
- managers act directly; managers fall back on command when coordinating decisions during negotiations;
- managers do not excurse, they immediately come to the substance of the matter.
English business administration is targeted at:
- cost of production (attempts for its constant reduction);
- development of new science-driven products together with a thorough conduct of scientific research, pilot-plan elaborations, working on a business plan. Management here is above everything.
- flexibility when using technological processes.
German business administration is characterized by such features as:
- projectivity and high discipline state;
- long process of implementation of production modernization and innovations;
- fulfillment of company's administration by two structures: board of directors and supervisory committee.
When collecting information and sources for your management coursework, it is worthy to remember that every model, used at enterprise, leaves its stamp on management processes in organization: it changes mechanisms of decision making, organizational structures, primary rights of planning; it changes mechanisms of realization of all functions and methods concerning entrepreneurship in a particular organization.
It can be said that every model leads to the different level of economic benefit of organization's business activities.
Sometimes, you are thinking like this "what can be easier than writing a management term paper?" Despite such light-hearted thoughts, everything may turn out to be much more serious. Every kind of paper writing needs a scrutinous preparation and high-level accomplishment - there cannot be any exceptions even for "CV management" issue. So, the deadline for your paper is coming, and you have started worrying about the whole process? Relax because Pro-Papers.com, your main custom coursework helper, will provide you with the best quality and care regarding your papers. Should it be management CV, our company assures that you will always appreciate the final result. Support from Pro-Papers.com is an excellent solution for your assignment problem as well. Do not waste your own time anymore and order business management resume at Pro-Papers.com. In case you have any issues to be clarified, we are ready to assist you online 24/7. Contact us when you have any writing troubles to be solved, including the known academic difficulty of writing a cover letter. Management is what many of our writers specialize in, so be sure that we will find the most appropriate writer for you.
|Writing from scratch|
The business world is complex, sometimes cruel, and full of pitfalls. Not many experienced analysts can predict the development of the market. Students who study at business departments are often assigned with business research papers in which they need to investigate diverse companies, consumer behavior, and the flow of active assets.
However, teachers understand that students can’t be absolutely accurate in issues that concern the future or potential actions. Therefore, instructors usually evaluate students’ abilities to analyze and prove opinions. Also, they expect interesting business topics for research paper writing from students. Below, you will find unusual research paper topic ideas that you can use to complete your paper.
Business Topics for Research Paper: Workplace Diversity
What is work place diversity? Briefly speaking, it’s a company’s strategy that implies hiring employees of different ages, races, ethnicities, and genders. Is it just tolerance in an effective marketing strategy? Choose the subject for investigation below and find the answer to this question.
- How does gender influence a person’s ability to manage large and small teams?
- Why do companies that work in certain niches prefer to hire youth? Explain with an example of one or several similar organizations.
- How do the differences in ethnical cultures affect team-building processes?
- Are there difficulties in cross-functional cooperation of departments that contain people of different ages?
- What types of companies hire more men than women and why? Do they believe that stereotypes on the efficiency of such a hiring approach are empirically confirmed?
Business Topics for Research Paper: Management Techniques
A slew of factors affect the growth of companies, and one of the key factors is effective management. How entrepreneurs of top organizations build businesses so that they rapidly develop, as well as their strategies and techniques, are ideas you can explore by creating an essay on the topics below.
- What personal qualities should the perfect manager possess?
- How to find out preemptively that a person is ready to hold a managing position? Are psychological tests effective in defining this?
- How do entrepreneurs of big companies develop emotional resilience to stand out during a crisis?
- To what extent is top management responsible for building good relationships among colleagues?
- What steps should managers take to fulfill career longings and ambitions of each employee?
Business Topics for Research Paper: Success of Small Businesses
Though big companies have more sources for product enhancing and advertising, they sometimes lose small businesses in definite niches, such as bakeries, flower shops, coffee houses, and others. Why is it so? Try to understand how this happens by writing a paper. Here are some ideas:
- What types of products do consumers often purchase from small companies instead of big companies?
- What are the most effective strategies for promoting a small business?
- How would the market change if small businesses became extinct?
- What niches don’t fit small businesses?
- Is organizing a business with a friend a good or bad idea? What are advantages and disadvantages?
Business Topics for Research Paper: Franchises
Typically, businessmen buy franchises when they don’t want to spend much time on the concept of a brand, advertising, or marketing strategy. What are advantages and disadvantages of buying franchises? Investigate the issue using our topics:
- What are the disadvantages of buying a franchise comparing to setting up a new business?
- Why are fitness franchises becoming more and more popular?
- What franchise models exist and which should be chosen for a coffee house?
- Should franchisees promote the brands on their own or is it the responsibility of franchise holders?
- What items should be included in a franchise agreement to save the franchisees from spending much money without reward?
Business Topics for Research Paper: Globalization
Globalization has an impact on market tendencies and companies’ approaches towards consumers. Companies need to adopt new techniques and marketing strategies to satisfy consumers’ needs. Examine the following questions on globalization.
- What factors should companies consider when deciding the market and country of which they would like to come?
- How has consumer behavior changed since the beginning of globalization?
- How does the Chinese market benefit from globalization?
- Does the process of globalization still prosper, or will it inevitably see a decrease?
- How do business clusters move globalization?
Business Topics for Research Paper Ideas
- Will involvement in a charity make a company more popular and likable?
- If personal guns are banned, will this ruin the handgun production industry?
- Should minimum salary (or minimum wage) be canceled? If so, how do you evaluate each employee’s work?
- Will the traditional definition of commerce and retail die in 10-15 years, and shopping activity migrate entirely to the Internet?
- Is advertizing on the Internet more effective than other kinds of ads?
- Should tobacco production companies be obliged to pay more taxes or donate to cancer curing facilities?
- What are the main disadvantages of outsourcing?
- What role does business ethics play in making important decisions for a company?
- What roles do ethics and morality play in a business-oriented society?
- How do you make a museum exhibition interesting and marketable?
- What are the key factors that contributed to high sales rates of mobile phones in the last three years?
- What are the challenges faced by companies with international human resources?
- What are some old and rigid corporate rituals that are still present to this day?
- Is brainstorming as effective in creating business solutions and ideas as it is said to be?
- Define “healthy work environment.” How can you create one?
- What is the best country in 2016 to invest money in and why?
- How do both world crises and military conflicts influence business in the US?
- Is it true that people are more willing to pay for a famous brand than for a commodity with the same properties produced by a less famous brand? Why or why not?
- The power of image in modern business culture and its effect on consumers’ minds.
- What are some psychological tricks that make people buy more expensive goods or a higher quantity than they had originally planned?
- What is the culture of consumerism? Do you believe that it was artificially created by the largest companies for their own profit?
- How does feminism influence products for women (clothes, make up, etc.)?
- What are the most influential brands among teenagers in recent years?
- If recycling is made mandatory, will it influence the prices of goods? Will it be beneficial in the longer term?
- Is it acceptable for companies to be allowed to advertise their products in schools?
- How has social media changed marketing strategies that we use?
- Should every company hire a psychologist to deal with employee stress?
- Corporate sports and art classes as enhancers of creativity and healthy work environments.
- Why have start-ups become so popular in recent years? What is the reason for the occurrence of this phenomenon?
- How can entrepreneurs be encouraged to lead more eco-friendly policies in their companies?
Here you can also find international business research paper topics. In case you are interested in other subjects to write your research paper within, check out the list of outstanding research paper topics.
After looking through so many topics, you might be a little bit bewildered about what to choose. It’s better to select a subject that you partly discussed in class or which you care about. Also, you shouldn’t take easiness as a key criterion for making a choice. Some topics that can seem easy can turn out to be difficult, and vice versa. In case you are panicking and can’t concentrate on anything, apply to EssayShark.com research paper writing service. Our support team will help you to overcome academic challenges.